The library of the Instituto de Medicina Tropical de São Paulo (IMTSP) was established on 15 January 1959; in the Decade of 80, became Setorial library library and documentation Division of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of São Paulo (DBD/FMUSP) and in 2013 has become independent Library, integrated set of Integrated Library System Base (SIBiUSP).
The collection of the Library of the Institute of Tropical Medicine includes books, periodicals, theses and dissertations, and event publications in the areas of Tropical Medicine, Infectious Diseases, International Health and related.
The collection can be consulted online on Dedalus-bibliographic database of USP
Promote access to information and support the teaching and research of faculty, students, researchers and staff that make up the IMTSP and the health community.
Carlos José Quinteiro
Rodolfo Edgar Trevizan Fujimori
For Administrative Affairs
AV. Dr. Enéas de Carvalho Aguiar, 470-1 Building-ground floor.
POSTAL CODE 05403-000-São Paulo-SP
From Monday to Friday, from 07 to 18 hours
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Official Gazette
- Diário Oficial do Estado de São Paulo
- Journal of the city of São Paulo
- Editora da Universidade de São Paulo (EDUSP)
- Epi Info
- Faculty of Medicine of the University of São Paulo
- USP Headphones
- Hospital das Clínicas of FMUSP
- SIBI (USP’s Libraries systems)
- Brazilian society of Tropical Medicine