Do you need to access CEP? click here
REGISTER YOUR PROJECT IN THE CEUA-IMT
- Visit the CEUA System-IMT (ceua.imt.usp.br), to register and fill in the project form.
- Attaching to the form of the project created, the following documents:
- Full research project file (in PDF)
- Letter addressed to the Coordinator of the CPE-IMT and CEUA-IMT (Print the template, obtain the signature of the responsible, scan to PDF, and attach to the form of the project)
- Term of appointment of the responsible researcher (Print the template, obtain the signature of the responsible, scan to PDF, and attach to the form of the project)
- Request for use of the Vivarium of Animal experimentation (if you need to use the vivarium of the IMTSP, Print the template, obtain the signature of the responsible, scan to PDF, and attach to the form of the project)
IMPORTANT: to obtain the signature of the head of the vivarium, deliver the request Document use of the Vivarium of Animal testing, plus a printed copy of the form to request Authorization for the use of Animals in teaching and/or Research filled in academic Division in Building I, ground floor, Eliane.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to withdraw the Academic Division signed and later attach it to the form online.
- Letter of consent of the Collaborating entities (in PDF). In the case of research involving other disciplines or even other institutions)
- Informed consent-template (in PDF). In the case of projects involving the participation of domestic animals, duly signed by the owner or responsible for the animal)
- Capture license issued by the federal agency (IBAMA or Chico Mendes Institute (in PDF). In the case of brazilian fauna, the license is a prerequisite for assessing the CEUA)
ATTENTION: Stay tuned to the end term of your project. In the project term end, the researcher must send to CEUA-IMT an abstract (300 words) with the results obtained in the project. If your project requires an extension, please send at least 30 days before the addendum extension solictação to CEUA-IMT with justification for extension of the project term of.
Addition of species to the projects
It is possible to include addition of species to the projects already approved.
To do this, enter the CEUA system and select the project that you want to include an addendum by pushing the button Again Addendum
Fill in the requested information, and after saving the request for Addendum, attach the Addendum request, (model) duly signed and scanned in PDF format. Your request will be assessed by a designated reviewer.
The CEUA will have minimum of 30 days for the opinion of the project or the addendum.