Do you need to access CEUA? click here
REGISTER YOUR PROJECT IN CPE-IMT
- Visit the CPE-IMT SystemMT (cep.imt.usp.br), to register and fill in the project form.
- Attaching to the form of the project created, the following documents:
- Full research project file (in PDF)
- Letter addressed to the Coordinator of the CEtemplate, obtain the signature of the responsible, scan to PDF, and attach to the form of the project)
- Letter of consent of the Collaborating entities, in the case of research involving other disciplines or even other institutions. (in PDF)
- Informed consent-template (in PDF). In the case of projects involving the participation of domestic animals, duly signed by the owner or responsible for the animal.
- In the case of coordinated projects abroad or with foreign participation or who need to send material/data to the outside world, must be attached ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION (resolution: 292.346 .347) in case we get the study Coordinating Center.
- Projects involving human genetics aspects of biosafety, indigenous peoples, must be attached ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION.
Research and Ethics Committee will have 30 days to issue the approval letter.
REGISTER YOUR PROJECT IN BRAZIL PLATFORM
Must be done the registration on the platform only after prior approval by the Commission of IMT research
Cover sheet (Brazil)-necessary in the case of research on human beings or human material and data.
The sheet must be duly signed by the responsible researcher and the Director of IMT, which research is linked. Must be registered as an institution:
Faculty of Medicine of the University of São Paulo
CAUTION: WHEN FILLING THE PLATFORM BRAZIL ENTER THE INSTITUTION BY NAME. GET THE INSTITUTION BY CNPJ OF FMUSP:
STEP 1: the responsible researcher should register on the site aplicacao.saude.gov.br/plataformabrasil/login.jsf
Create a login to gain access to the system (if the project is of undergraduate or graduate student, you must be registered in the name of the supervisor).
Note: we remind you that the register of researcher, should the opt in Item select your profile “Researcher”
STEP 2: Register new submission (project), and at the end of the process, print the cover sheet that will be generated.
STEP 3: join online Register printed + cover page and provide the signatures of the responsible researcher and Director of the IMT.
STEP 4: After signed the proper documents to attach them in the system (Brazil).
STEP 5: if applicable, attach to the documents in the system, data collection instruments, scales and/or questionnaires to be used in the study and informed consent (TFCC).
STEP 6: in the case of research involving other disciplines or even other institutions, attaching the Declaration (s) (s) (printed).
STEP 7: coordinated projects abroad or with foreign participation or who need to send material/data to the outside world, must be attached ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION in the system (resolution: 292.346 .347) in case we get the study Coordinating Center.
STEP 8: projects involving human genetics aspects of biosafety, indigenous populations, should be attached ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION in the system.
STEP 9: After attaching the documents mentioned in the preceding items, should be given the command “SEND to CEP PROJECT” so that the CEP can show the project in the system.