Postdoctoral program Instituto de Medicina Tropical de São Paulo
The Doctoral Program of the Research Committee of the Institute of Tropical Medicine of the University of São Paulo is a research incentive program, aimed at professional title of doctor.
As a proponent and main executor of research, the candidates for the program must carry resume demonstrating their ability to conduct research in the area of health that will be made under the supervision of one or more faculty from the laboratory, where research will be conducted.
The program is governed by Resolution 5868, 9/23/10, as amended by Resolution 6016, 10/11/2011.
- Documentation required for entry into the Program
- Form for Initial Registration
- Rules of procedure of the postdoctoral program of IMT-USP
- Annex I-term of commitment-postdoctoral scholarship
- Annex II-science Term
- Annex III-Declaration of Recognition of intellectual property rights
- 5868 resolution-September 23 2010
- 6016 resolution-11 October 2011
- Check List